Words, thoughts, and your weight….
Want to hear something crazy?
The way you speak to yourself directly impacts the way your body looks and feels.
It’s not all just about exercise and food! We become what we believe ourselves to be. We become the person we think we are. And today I want to share a few ways that you can actually change your body with your words and thoughts.
This is NOT crazy woo-woo stuff – this is important.
1. Release the shame and guilt you may be carrying. This, of course, is easier said than done, but if you want a strong, healthy body, it must be done.
2. Speak to yourself like you would speak to a best friend.
3. Develop strong connections with others who are like-minded and share similar values. You are a byproduct of your surroundings.
4. Forgive those who’ve hurt you. Holding on to negative emotions shows up in our bodies in a variety of ways.
5. Ask for help. It’s ok that you can’t juggle it all alone. If being healthy in mind, body, and spirit is a priority for you, you’re going to need people in your corner.
This resonating with you?
So – where to start?
This is going to be different for everyone. For some, it may be reconnecting with an old friend. For others, it may be hiring a trainer or even a therapist. It may mean opening old wounds and having difficult conversations.
But at the end of the day, releasing what’s weighing you down emotionally is key to being your physical best.
Would love to know your thoughts on the subject. 🙂
Here’s to your best self! Go get it!
PS – new to Sweat Factory Crossfit? Looking to give it a try? Check out our 28 Day Transformation Challenge (our famous intro program) below where we help clients lose 6 – 10lbs and gain their life back in 28 days.